The lung ventilator incorporates dual color display 165 x 145 mm with membrane keyboard and encoder
MANUAL, VC-VAC, PCV-APCV
PAW, PEEP, Pmean, Rate, Pause, VM, Tinsp, FiO2
Optional: Pmax, Pmean, Pause, PEEP, Vti, Vte, ExpMV, Rate, FLOWi, FLOWe, I:E, Tinsp, Tesp, Tpause, Cs, Ri
Displayed ventilation curves:
– Loop (Volume/Paw ; Volume/Flow)
– O2 built-in Mixer device from 21% to 99%
– I:E Adjustable Ratio: 1:1 – 1:1.5 – 1:2 – 1:3 – 2:1 – 3:1
– Inspiratory Flow
– Breathing Rate
– Minute Volume;
– Tidal Volume
– Inspiratory Pressure Limit
– Inspiratory Pause
– Inspiratory Time
Mechanic flowmeter module
This version is absolutely user-friendly and intuitive thanks to its ergonomic design and compactness.
The breathing system of Morpheus guarantees to the user absolute flexibility and easy handling thanks to the noble construction materials employed. The valves group can be drawn up and it’s totally autoclavable at 121°C and all its parts are manually dismountable, with no need of special tools.
All Siare valves group are equipped with an automatic warming system avoiding humidity in the patient circuits and permit to deliver fresh gas to the patient at optimal temperatures.
The breathing system is made of:
– Calibrated APL valve
– Fresh gas collecting bag
– O2 cell for the reading of FiO2
– Removable 1,5 kg soda lime canister
– Manually inspectionable bellows jar
– The safety valve for ambiance air suction in case of fresh gas failure
– Flow transducer inside the group located on the expiratory line.