MRI Compatible Neonatal Noise Attenuators – Minimuffs
- Designed specifically for premature babies, Noise Attenuators protect their sensitive ears and provide a safe environment for healthy development.
- Reduces the sound levels by at least 7 decibels (dB)
- Results in a reduction of the sound pressure level of more than 50.
- Protects the sensitive ears of babies under ventilation
- Decreases the MRI noise levels when used in conjunction with earplugs1
- Reduces disruptive noise associated with a transfer of infants to different hospital units, and provides a quieter environment during transport in emergency vehicles
- Fits comfortably around the baby’s ears with a soft foam oval-shaped design, and gentle hydrogel adhesive
- Meets infection control standards through single-patient use design